Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Most Important...

I left off something crucial for all women to enjoy this vacay: the SPA INFO! They also have a "special" of the month. When my mother and I were there it was something like 50% off of a hot stone massage. We didn't get to take advantage what with all the suntanning, I mean planning that we had to do, but I plan on it next time. [I did enjoy a massage at the house we stayed at and it was divine] To find out the special for November, email the spa by clicking on the link below in late October!

A little Spa info:
Seven indoor treatment rooms, oceanfront pergola for outdoor massages(yummy), whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms, hydrotherapy facilities, beauty salon.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/features/attraction_detail.html?propertyID=1090&attractionId=1001273306

No comments: